HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Doubts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Doubts   Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi guys,

Finally collected my 5008 today but abit disappointed with condition of the car. Not sure you guys face such issues.

1. Reverse sound is super loud. Almost deafening. affraid Can the volume me adjusted?
2. The sound from right speaker when using radio seems like breaking? But weird is when play CD is not so prominent.

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
Blue850r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3228
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Try playing around with the settings on Head unit menu.

Loudness or equaliser setting like Classical, Vocal or........Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
B772ER
New Member
New Member


Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 am

stormshadow wrote:
Hi guys,

Finally collected my 5008 today but abit disappointed with condition of the car. Not sure you guys face such issues.

1. Reverse sound is super loud. Almost deafening. affraid Can the volume me adjusted?
2. The sound from right speaker when using radio seems like breaking? But weird is when play CD is not so prominent.

Any comments?

reverse sound meaning the sound coming from the reverse sensors? the volume settings can be adjusted by changing the L/R balance settings. press the music note button to access it. if i'm not wrong the head unit in radio mode can have totally distinct settings from when in CD mode.
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:50 am

B772ER wrote:
stormshadow wrote:
Hi guys,

Finally collected my 5008 today but abit disappointed with condition of the car. Not sure you guys face such issues.

1. Reverse sound is super loud. Almost deafening. affraid Can the volume me adjusted?
2. The sound from right speaker when using radio seems like breaking? But weird is when play CD is not so prominent.

Any comments?

reverse sound meaning the sound coming from the reverse sensors? the volume settings can be adjusted by changing the L/R balance settings. press the music note button to access it. if i'm not wrong the head unit in radio mode can have totally distinct settings from when in CD mode.
Yes bro the reverse sound from the reverse sensors is loud and shout. It makes my kids go frantic behind. lol

The sound for reverse also can control from the HU?
Back to top Go down
B772ER
New Member
New Member


Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:51 am

i think from the rear its meant to be loud.. if not how you hear from the front haha? hmmm. this one i'm not too sure already.. i think you may have to ask your SE?
Back to top Go down
kunioo
New Member
New Member


Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:00 am

I have 5008 too, so far no complaint on the stereo and reverse warning sound...
I recommend to demostrate to the service guys, I don't recall that the reverse warning sound can be adjusted with the console.
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 am

kunioo wrote:
I have 5008 too, so far no complaint on the stereo and reverse warning sound...
I recommend to demostrate to the service guys, I don't recall that the reverse warning sound can be adjusted with the console.

yeah man... kinda disappointed with the stereo sound... like got Zit Zit sound on my right front speaker.

Back to top Go down
ozzie75
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 am

stormshadow wrote:
kunioo wrote:
I have 5008 too, so far no complaint on the stereo and reverse warning sound...
I recommend to demostrate to the service guys, I don't recall that the reverse warning sound can be adjusted with the console.

yeah man... kinda disappointed with the stereo sound... like got Zit Zit sound on my right front speaker.


Could the zit zit sound due to the FM reception? Try playing a track loud and see if the zit zit sound persist, and if yes, could be a faulty speaker.
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 am

ozzie75 wrote:
stormshadow wrote:
kunioo wrote:
I have 5008 too, so far no complaint on the stereo and reverse warning sound...
I recommend to demostrate to the service guys, I don't recall that the reverse warning sound can be adjusted with the console.

yeah man... kinda disappointed with the stereo sound... like got Zit Zit sound on my right front speaker.


Could the zit zit sound due to the FM reception? Try playing a track loud and see if the zit zit sound persist, and if yes, could be a faulty speaker.

good question... i play a song from CD no zit zit. if reception problem... why will happen ... am driving around bukit merah area.. cant be that bad ... not sure anything to tweak on the radio portion... confused
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:29 am

i will try another CD again to confirm whether is there zit zit sound smile2
Back to top Go down
andy9110
New Member
New Member


Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 am

honestly if you have any problem with your car when it like collected for the first few days, it's better to refer to the SE or AF immediately for them to rectify
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 am

andy9110 wrote:
honestly if you have any problem with your car when it like collected for the first few days, it's better to refer to the SE or AF immediately for them to rectify

yaman... already highlight to my SE.

last night while showing me the centre seat how to fold them .. one piece of plastic something like a hook was on the floor she pick it up... but never say anything.

i wait and wait she still never say anything. Then i ask her. what is that thing? She say could be some parts not used cos sometimes the installer might fix the seat blah blah blah.. in short, she is saying is something redundant. Dont sounds convincing to me. But she is kind enough to say will check with the installer again.

later i ask for the hook and try to compare on another seat then realise is a hook to guide the cable below. not important. but still good to have .
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 am

But is worst the lorry reverse sound ley bro hahaha
Back to top Go down
Blue850r
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3228
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 am

Maybe the easier way is to locate the beeper and stick a tape over it. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluesky
New Member
New Member


Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:42 pm

stormshadow wrote:
andy9110 wrote:
honestly if you have any problem with your car when it like collected for the first few days, it's better to refer to the SE or AF immediately for them to rectify

yaman... already highlight to my SE.

last night while showing me the centre seat how to fold them .. one piece of plastic something like a hook was on the floor she pick it up... but never say anything.

i wait and wait she still never say anything. Then i ask her. what is that thing? She say could be some parts not used cos sometimes the installer might fix the seat blah blah blah.. in short, she is saying is something redundant. Dont sounds convincing to me. But she is kind enough to say will check with the installer again.

later i ask for the hook and try to compare on another seat then realise is a hook to guide the cable below. not important. but still good to have .

I also found a black small hook like item in my car too. Later found out it is the stopper below the seat tracks. It came off, probably due to passenger kicking. So second row, 3 seats should have 6 stoppers, u might want to check if there is any missing stopper. I had asked AF to get me a replacement during my 2nd service, but they never come back to me..
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
New Member
New Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Doubts   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm

What will happen when the stopper is missin? Possible to get a picture of it? I guess the installer maybe rushing due to too many people ordered pugs. Hahaha

The one I saw on mine is a double hook that actually latch on the seat to guide the cable. Never really go figure what figure is that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Doubts   

Back to top Go down
 
Doubts
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Doubts on Mrs Fenn's statement?
» Haleigh Cummings' father doubts Misty has revealed everything, attorney says The attorney for Ronald Cummings appeared on 'The Early Show' this morning.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Peugeot Club :: Community :: Newbies Introduction-
Jump to: